Lock the Door Necklace & bracelet
Lock the Door Necklace & bracelet
This Beautiful Lock the Front Door Necklaces and bracelet are going to be the star of the look. You can wear them together or separate. The options are endless.
Material: Highly polished vacuum 18k Gold Plated & stainless steel [Titanium Steel ] for a refined metallic luster, better texture, lasting To Keep Colors! You can buy them separate or in a bundle to get them with a huge discount.
Necklaces come in a Pouch.
2 different Necklaces: All of them have extenders to play with the length.
- Lock Rolo Chain: 16 inches, & 18 inches with the lock. You can add 2 more inches with extender.
- Gold Dainty and Bold Double Chain: 14, & 17 inches. Can be extended to 2 more inches.
- Gold double Chain Bracelet: 5 inches. Can be extended 2 more inches.
- Fashion Tip: Add hops earrings or asymmetrical studs earrings and multiple rings for a bold look.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR STAINLESS STEEL JEWELRY:
More reasons why Stainless Steel is the best...
Stainless Steel Care Instructions...
1. Soap and Water...
2. Baking Soda...
3. Gel Tooth Paste
Helpful Tips and Things to Avoid...
Ten Ways to Extend the Life of Your Gold Plated Jewelry
2. Put on gold plated earrings after you’ve applied your perfume.
3. Put on your plated jewelry after you have applied lotion or put on makeup.
4. Take off your plated rings or bracelets before chopping tomatoes for dinner.
5. You also might want to remove your plated jewelry before changing junior’s diaper.
6. Avoid rubbing plated bracelets and necklaces against each other. Try to prevent plated rings from banging into counter tops and rubbing against car keys buried in pockets and purses.
7. Don’t swim in your plated jewelry. See below.
8. Don’t wear your plated jewelry when you’ll be sweating profusely. Covered later.
9. Clean your plated jewelry gently, and don’t rub it. Covered later.
10. Store your gold plated jewelry in a pouch or soft cloth separate from other jewelry.
Seriously, Salt Water can Hurt Your Plating
Why Swimming Pools and Jacuzzi’s Can Damage Gold Plated Jewelry
Perspiration and Your Personal PH level
Cleaning and Caring For Your Plated Jewelry
Ten Ways to Extend the Life of Your Gold Filled Jewelry
Tips to make it last
- Avoid rough wear to slow down the natural process of “wear and tear”.
- Never use abrasive products to clean your jewelry. They can damage gold plating irreparably.
Care Instructions for your Brass Jewelry:
Polish the brass:
If you don't have any of these at home, don't worry! you can make a natural cleaners at home:
Hello Luxy strives to put quality first while providing affordable jewelry options.
99.99% of people will not have an allergic reaction to gold filled jewelry
Can be worn while sleeping and in the shower with mild soaps
Sterling Silver Filled
5% sterling silver
Less prone to scratching than silver plated
Resistant to scratches
Glass seed beads are made of high-quality glass that is durable, study and glossy.
Can be worn in water
Hello Luxy gold-plated components are made in Brazil and USA which ensures a greater quality value
We do not recommend wearing gold-plated pieces while sleeping or in any form of water
With proper care silver plated items can last many years
Avoid wearing while sleeping and in water to provide a longer lifespan for the jewelry
Avoid silver plated jewelry if you have a nickel allergy as it can cause itchy skin
Swarovski crystal components are considered the finest products of their kind in the world.
Can be worn in water and while sleeping
Freshwater pearl beads have a beautiful cream color and exceptional luster.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Returns & Shipping Policy on Hello Luxy:
All orders are processed in less than 48 hours but during High Season the processing time can be up to 72 hours.
We send packages to Puerto Rico, United States, Dominican Republic, Mexico and other Atlantic Countries. We offer Free Shipping on orders above $50 in United States and PR. Other countries are not included in the Free Shipping Policy.
Once the order is processed, the package will be shipped the next business day and the estimated delivery date is between 3 to 5 days in USA and PR. During high Season you can expect some delays to receive your package. Our main carrier is USPS. Please make sure that you provide the correct address. If you provide a wrong address, we cannot change it when the order has been shipped.
If you have any question regarding your order, you can write us an email to: email@example.com
Hello Luxy LLC
Q: Is it safe to use my credit card on your site?
Q: When will my credit card be charged for my order?
A: Hello Luxy Jewelry charges your card for the full amount when your order is processed.
Q: What is the status of my order?
A: Orders placed Monday-Friday before 2 PM EST will be processed that day, excluding holidays. All orders placed after 2 PM EST will be processed the next business day. Orders placed on Friday after 2 PM EST will be processed on the following Monday.
A: Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email directly from us with your tracking details. Be sure to check your SPAM folder as the emails have the tendency to be re-directed there.
A: Yes, we ship worldwide. Shipping Cost vary based on your location. We offer Free USA & PR Shipping on Orders over $50.00
Q: What forms of payment do you accept?
A: We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Paypal for all orders.
Q: Can I return or exchange my collection piece?
A: If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return any full priced items for a refund within 30 days of receiving your package. Sale items are not returnable. Sale items include site wide sales and Sample Sale items. To make a return, or for more information on returns please visit our returns page.
Q: Can you ship to a po box?
If it is beyond the estimated shipping times since you have placed your order, just email us with your order number at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will start checking it ASAP.
If you have a problem with an order from this store, please get in touch with us directly at email@example.com ASAP and we will help you!